St. Luke's Warren Hospital offers many volunteer opportunities for adults, college students and junior volunteers. As a St. Luke's Warren Hospital volunteer you will become part of a dedicated team committed to providing excellent customer service to our patients and their families. Volunteer opportunities range from office support to patient care, which require a minimum two hour weekly commitment.
Our volunteer positions include:
- Patient care — Including assembling charts, distributing water, and visiting with patients.
- Information desk — Greeting and directing visitors.
- Office Aide — Performing clerical duties.
- Mail room — Sorting and delivering mail.
- Substitutes/floats — Assigned wherever the need is greatest.