- Balance Center
- Behavioral Health
- The Concussion Center at St. Luke's Warren
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Management
- Emergency Services
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Older Adults
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Services
- Sleep Center
- Speech Pathology
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing Center
Our Radiology Department provides you and your physician with images and reports that are fast, accurate, and technologically advanced.
When you come to Radiology Services, you'll be treated with superior technology that includes:
- A totally filmless system allowing radiologists to instantly interpret and electronically share information with your physician. We were one of the first community hospitals in the country to acquire this groundbreaking technology known as Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS).
- CT, fluoroscopy and MRI systems that are so advanced, our facility has been used as a show site by manufacturers for visitors from across the globe.
"On April 11th, I had my MRI at your hospital. Because of my claustrophobia and bad experiences with other MRI facilities, I was very apprehensive of going for this MRI. Well, my experiences with the whole process at your hospital was fantastic! . . . I would recommend Warren Hospital to anyone who is thinking of getting an MRI!"
~ Mrs. Jeanne McPartland
The MRI Center of St. Luke's Warren Campus
- Fully accredited
- A comfortable, patient-friendly facility.
- Soothing, atrium-style skylights.
- Board certified radiologists with fellowship training in cross sectional and body imaging.
- Located at the entrance to the hospital's South Wing.
- Convenient parking.
Computerized Tomography (CT scan)
- Fully accredited
- Uses x-rays to produce detailed pictures of structures inside the body including organs, blood vessels, bones, and the spinal cord.
- Advanced technology provides more information for your diagnosis.
Specialized Imaging Services for Women
- Mammography in the Cynthia D. Starr, M.D. Breast Care Center, which is accredited by the American College of Radiology. Click for more information on breast care.
- Densitometry provides a safe, non-invasive test for osteoporosis.
- Sonohysterography, a minimally invasive test, provides detailed information on abnormal thickening of the lining of the uterus.
- Uses a continuous beam of x-rays to evaluate structures and movement inside the body, such as blood traveling through blood vessels or food moving through the digestive tract.
- Used for minimally invasive procedures.
- Interventional Radiologists use imaging methods to guide the placement of stents, clotting agents, biopsies, catheters and radiofrequency energy.
- Used to treat abdominal aneurysms, deliver clotting or cancer-fighting agents to targeted areas, place a catheter, open blocked or narrowed blood vessels, or guide placement for a needle biopsy, tumor ablation, embolizations, and urologic and gynecologic procedures.
- Provides treatment for painful and unsightly varicose veins through a minimally invasive procedure called Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
- Uses sound waves to provide images of organs and vessels in the body.
- Full accredited with 100 percent of our staff technologists registerd.
- Provides musculo-skeletal ultrasound imaging.
- Our radiologists and interventional radiologists do numerous ultrasound guided biopsies and procedures.
- State-of-the-art equipment provides 3D and 4D images to enhance the views for our radiologists.
- Fully accredited with 100 percent registered technologists.
- Provides cardiac imaging as well as lung, bone and organ scans.
Radiology - (908) 859-6740.