- Balance Center
- Behavioral Health
- The Concussion Center at St. Luke's Warren
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Management
- Emergency Services
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Older Adults
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Services
- Sleep Center
- Speech Pathology
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing Center
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services at St. Luke's Warren Campus
Our licensed physical therapists provide individualized, one-to-one care to help you restore function, improve your mobility and relieve pain. Our experienced, caring staff can help you with:
- Orthopedic injuries and disabilities
- Recovery from orthopedic surgery including joint replacement
- Back and neck problems
- Athletic and sports injuries
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Balance problems
- Back care. Our therapists are trained in the McKenzie Method, an internationally recognized, individualized approach to treating neck and back pain. Patients gain life-long back care and pain management skills.
- Pain management, including the use of ultrasound, massage, ice, heat and electrical stimulation.
- Wound care including daily treatments in a sterile whirlpool.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation with guided exercise techniques and muscle strengthening equipment.
Where To Find Us
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services are located at St. Luke's Warren Campus. Please turn right as you enter the main parking lot and park in the area near MRI. Enter through the south entrance and turn right toward Outpatient Physical Therapy. You may register right in our offices.
Click here for a map.
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6 pm.
Evening hours available on a customized basis.
Physical Therapy - (908) 859-6756.