At St. Luke's Warren Campus, we recognize our integral role in the Warren County community and actively seek to improve the health and well-being of all area residents.
Each year, St. Luke's Warren:
- Provides several million dollars worth of uncompensated care to uninsured and low-income patients.
- Sponsors free health screenings, support groups, programs, and events for area residents.
- Provides free van service to the hospital for senior and disabled citizens.
- Provides free dental screenings to Phillipsburg school children.
In addition, St. Luke's Warren supports the community by:
- Providing leadership to the Warren County Area Chamber of Commerce, Firth Youth Center, Abilities of NW Jersey, Inc., Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Crisis Center, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, and the United Way of Warren County.
St. Luke's Warren and its employees regularly:
- Support and build partnerships with community organizations including the United Way of Warren County, the Rotary Club, the Phillipsburg School District's Business/Community Partnership, and the Family YMCA of Easton, Phillipsburg and Vicinity.
- Help sponsor fund-raising events for organizations including the March of Dimes, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Warren County, the American Cancer Society, and the American Heart Association.