- Balance Center
- Behavioral Health
- The Concussion Center at St. Luke's Warren
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Management
- Emergency Services
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Older Adults
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Services
- Sleep Center
- Speech Pathology
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing Center
Cancer Care and Clinical Trials
A diagnosis of cancer is always difficult. At St. Luke's Warren Campus, you'll get the care and support you need. Our patients benefit from:
- Our team of cancer specialists, including oncology physicians, nurses and social workers.
- A program approved by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Approval requires strict clinical, educational and reporting practices demonstrating that St. Luke's Warren has committed significant resources to patient care, evaluation and monitoring.
- Inpatient unit devoted to cancer care with specially trained staff and a supportive environment.
Technologies and Therapies
- Superior imaging services for exceptionally accurate diagnosis including MRI, CT scan and mammography services approved by the American College of Radiology.
- Interventional radiology for treatment of some types of cancer including radiofrequency ablation for eliminating liver tumors.
- Brachytherapy using tiny, radioactive seeds to provide continuous prostate cancer treatment.
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy options.
- Dedicated Infusion Center for chemotherapy includes a relaxing setting and specialized nurses.
If you have cancer, or are at increased risk for certain types of cancer, you may benefit from a clinical trial. Clinical trials are research studies (conducted with volunteers) to find better ways to prevent, screen for, diagnose or treat a disease. Call (908) 213-6654 for information on clinical trials.