- Balance Center
- Behavioral Health
- The Concussion Center at St. Luke's Warren
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Management
- Emergency Services
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Older Adults
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Services
- Sleep Center
- Speech Pathology
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing Center
Our convenient St. Luke's WarrenHealth outpatient facility offers hearing testing and solutions for hearing problems.
- Specialized evaluations for all ages.
- Licensed and certified audiologists.
- Pure tone and speech sound evaluations.
- Middle ear, acoustic reflex and otoacoustic emission testing.
- Comprehensive evaluations for children with hearing loss from middle ear infections and central auditory processing deficits.
- Convenient outpatient location and parking.
- Complete hearing aid fitting, programming, and follow-up services.
- Digital hearing aids including Oticon, Widex and other leading manufacturers.
- Specializing in today's most advanced technology combining comfortable sound quality with better speech understanding, directional intelligence that adjusts automatically to the sounds around you, and elimination of feedback or whistling.
- Hearing aid repair.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Hillcrest Professional Plaza
755 Memorial Parkway, Suite 103
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
908 859-6758, extension 2
From Route 22 EAST
Take the jug-handle exit on your right after the Roseberry Street intersection.
From Route 22 WEST
You can enter the plaza directly from Route 22, IMMEDIATELY BEFORE the Dunkin' Donuts, or bear right just before the light to Roseberry Street and enter.
Click here for a map.