- St. Luke's Warren is accredited by The Joint Commission for demonstrating compliance with its national standards for health care quality and safety.
- St. Luke's Warren's Cancer Care Program received an overall rating of #1 by the American College of Surgeons.
- St. Luke's Warren's Pinnacle Laboratory was named "Best Performer" and cited for "Exemplary Performance in Outpatient Specimen Collection" by the College of American Pathologists.
- Our Pulmonary Medicine department is recognized for providing "Quality Respiratory Care" by the American Association for Respiratory Care.
- St. Luke's Warren is certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.