Each stage of a woman's life is unique. At St. Luke's Warren Hospital, you can choose from a number of services specially tailored to your health care needs throughout your lifetime.
The Cynthia D. Starr, MD Breast Care Center
Providing you with these convenient services:
- Digital mammography: Is it time for your annual mammogram? Our Center now offers full field digital mammography, the most advanced mammographic imaging technology available for the early detection of breast cancer.
- All tests evaluated by board-certified radiologists, with same-day results for diagnostic mammograms.
- Timely appointments for routine screenings, including evening and Saturday hours.
- Minimally invasive options, if a biopsy is needed.
The Cynthia D. Starr, MD Breast Care Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Call us at 908-387-6111.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in women. But being aware of symptoms and risks unique to women, as well as eating a heart-healthy diet and exercising, can help protect you. Learn about cardiac services
at St. Luke's Warren Hospital.
Learn about additional Heart and Vascular Services at St. Luke's University Health Network.
Osteoporosis is a disease in which the bones become fragile and more likely to break. Any bone can be affected, but of special concern are fractures of the hip and spine, which can have serious consequences.
St. Luke's Warren Campus offers Dexascan, a safe imaging study that can help your physician decide if you are developing or need treatment for osteoporosis.
- 15-minute, noninvasive procedure
- Compares your bone density to normal ranges
- If needed, treatment may include drug therapy and/or exercise
For more information or to make an appointment for a dexascan, contact
St. Luke's Warren Hospital's Radiology Department at 908-859-6740.
More Women's Services
We offer a personal wellness program to fit your needs when you join the
St. Luke’s Fitness & Sports Performance Center membership includes:
- A personal wellness profile
- Meeting with a fitness advisor
- Orientation to the equipment (and a trainer who stays with you until you feel confident)
- Nutrition classes
- Arthritis and osteoporosis classes
For more information about services and classes, call the
St. Luke’s Fitness & Sports Performance Center at 908-859-8833.
Urinary incontinence is the inability to stop urine leakage. If you have difficulty controlling your bladder, you are not alone. Loss of bladder control is a common problem shared by millions of women. The specialists
at St. Luke's Warren Hospital can share ways to regain control, including biofeedback, medication, and surgery.
Call Community Education at St. Luke's Warren Hospital at 908-859-8877.
According to the American Diabetes Association, more than nine million women in the United States have diabetes, and about a third of them don't know they have it. And the number of women in the United States at high risk for diabetes is increasing.
Learn about Diabetes Management at St. Luke's Warren Hospital and call Community Education at 908-859-8877 for more information.
It's not just about snoring. Sleep disorders can cause symptoms as simple as feeling tired all the time or even feeling unable to handle your daily responsibilities. If you are not sleeping well, you may be at risk for serious health issues.
Learn about The Center for Sleep Medicine at St. Luke's Warren Hospital and call 908-387-9130 for more information.
Lymphedema occurs when fluid builds up in the soft tissue of the body, usually the arm or leg, and may be caused by breast surgery and other conditions. Lymphedema therapy is provided by our
Occupational Therapy Department.
Call the Occupational Therapy team at St. Luke's Warren Hospital at 908-859-6755 for more information.