Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
For more information about
Physical Therapy services at
St. Luke's Warren Hospital,
At St. Luke's Warren Hospital,
turn right as you enter the main
parking lot and park in the area
near MRI. Enter through the
south entrance and turn right
toward Outpatient Physical
Therapy. You may register
right in our offices.
Monday - Friday:
7:30 am to 6 pm
Evening hours available
on a customized basis.
Our licensed physical therapists provide individualized, one-to-one care to help you restore function, improve your mobility and relieve pain.
Our experienced, caring staff can help you with:
- Orthopedic injuries and disabilities
- Recovery from orthopedic surgery including joint replacement
- Back and neck problems
- Athletic and sports injuries
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Stroke, Parkinson's disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Balance problems
- Back care. Our therapists are trained in the McKenzie Method, an internationally recognized, individualized approach to treating neck and back pain. Patients gain life-long back care and pain management skills.
- Pain management, including the use of ultrasound, massage, ice, heat and electrical stimulation.
- Wound care including daily treatments in a sterile whirlpool.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation with guided exercise techniques and muscle strengthening equipment.