Easton Dental Center
The Easton Dental Center of St. Luke's
100 N. Third Street
(Second Floor of Sovereign Bank Building)
Easton, PA 18042
Online Maps & Directions
Monday - Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Comprehensive exams/cleanings
- Simple extractions
- Tooth whitening/bleaching
- Sealants and fluoride treatments
- Crowns and porcelain veneers
- Full and partial dentures
- Implants (single tooth and for dentures)
- Root canal treatment
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Nightguards/grinding therapy
- Sleep apnea/snoring therapy
- Emergency treatment
- Medical Assistance and State Funded Insurance plans, including Gateway, AmeriHealth Mercy, Keystone Health Plan Central
- Delta Dental, Blue Cross PPO, Cigna and Guardian. Patient is responsible for any deductibles, co-pays, and/or other fees specified by insurance plan.
- Other private insurances. Patient is responsible to pay the difference between our fees and what their insurance plan pays.
- Cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Directions to St. Luke's Easton Dental Center
From the North
Take Route 33 South to Route 22 East. Take the 4th Street Exit. At traffic light off the exit ramp, turn left on to Bushkill Street. At next traffic light, turn right on to 3rd Street. Building will be on the corner of 3rd Street and Spring Garden Street. The St. Luke's Easton Dental Center is above the Sovereign Bank on the Second Floor.
From New Jersey
Take Interstate Route 78 West to Route 22 West. Follow directions above from the 4th Street Exit.
Take 22 East toward Easton. Follow directions above from the 4th Street Exit.