For more information about
Radiology Services at
St. Luke's Warren Hospital,
Our Radiology Department provides you and your physician with images and reports that are fast, accurate, and technologically advanced.
When you come to Radiology Services, you'll be treated with superior technology that includes:
- A totally filmless system allowing radiologists to instantly interpret and electronically share information with your physician. We were one of the first community hospitals in the country to acquire this groundbreaking technology known as Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS).
- CT, fluoroscopy and MRI systems that are so advanced, our facility has been used as a show site by manufacturers for visitors from across the globe.
The MRI Center
- Fully accredited
- A comfortable, patient-friendly facility
- Soothing, atrium-style skylights
- Board certified radiologists with fellowship training in cross sectional and body imaging
- Located at the entrance to the hospital's South Wing
- Convenient parking
Computerized Tomography (CT scan)
- Fully accredited
- Uses X-rays to produce detailed pictures of structures inside the body including organs, blood vessels, bones, and the spinal cord
- Advanced technology provides more information for your diagnosis
- Specialized Imaging
Services for Women
- Mammography in the Cynthia D. Starr, M.D. Breast Care Center, which is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- Densitometry provides a safe, non-invasive test for osteoporosis
- Sonohysterography, a minimally invasive test, provides detailed information on abnormal thickening of the lining of the uterus.
Uses a continuous beam of X-rays to evaluate structures and movement inside the body, such as blood traveling through blood vessels or food moving through the digestive tract.
Interventional Radiologists specialize in procedures to test (biopsy) internal organs, open blocked arteries and veins, drain abscesses and cysts and treat many other conditions and disorders. In many interventional radiology procedures, patients are treated on an outpatient basis and are back to their normal routines quickly.
St. Luke's Interventional Radiology offers interventional radiologists a number of advanced imaging features including the ability to produce revolutionary three-dimensional images of vessels within the body. This imaging equipment offers patients advantages such as reduced exam time, less radiation and contrast media, and more precise imaging for better diagnoses and treatments.
- Uses sound waves to provide images of organs and vessels in the body
- Full accredited with 100 percent of our staff technologists registered
- Provides musculo-skeletal ultrasound imaging
- Our radiologists and interventional radiologists do numerous ultrasound guided biopsies and procedures
- State-of-the-art equipment provides 3D and 4D images to enhance the views for our radiologists
- Fully accredited with 100 percent registered technologists
- Provides cardiac imaging as well as lung, bone and organ scans
|On April 11th, I had my MRI at your hospital. Because of my claustrophobia and bad experiences with other MRI facilities, I was very apprehensive of going for this MRI. Well, my experiences with the whole process at your hospital was fantastic! . . . I would recommend St. Luke's Warren Hospital to anyone who is thinking of getting an MRI! - Mrs. Jeanne McPartland