Experts in High-Risk Pregnancy
Advanced Care and Support for Special Pregnancies
At St. Luke’s Perinatal Associates, we know pregnancy can be an exhilarating but stressful time - especially for expectant mothers who are at higher-than-normal risk for complications. We specialize in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of complications affecting mother and baby. Our dedicated team of professionals will be with you every step of the way to help ensure the successful birth of your baby and give you peace of mind. We also offer pre-conception and genetic consultation.
Specialized Care and Expertise
The board-certified physicians of St. Luke's Perinatal Associates provide high-risk obstetric care, also known as perinatal care. Our practice focuses on:
- High-risk and critical care obstetrics
- Multiple births
- Pre-pregnancy diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Pregnancy over age 35
- Managing medical complications and pregnancy
- Pre-conception and genetics consultation
- Fetal diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Read more about these and other services.